Taking the TFSOL Program through ECC Changed My Life
Studying at ECC on Summer 2001 and graduating with TFSOL certificate changed my life. I now teach French in ECC Québec and very satisfied with my career as a Certified French Teacher.
Catherine Guérin - Montréal, Québec
TESOL Canada Accreditation Increased my Income in China
Ever since I became accredited through TESOL Canada, my salary has increased over 50 % and my teaching skills have also improved through online TESOL Canada upgrades.
Michael Mathiews, Beijing International School, China
Teaching English in Canada could never be possible without TESOL Canada Membership
I became certified through a different TESOL school. Their training was less than expected and I felt incomplete without TESOL Canada Accreditation. Taking TESOL Canada upgrading courses and joining TESOL Canada made all the difference. I now teach in Language Studies Toronto. Teaching English in Canada could never be possible without TESOL Canada Membership.
Elizabeth Martin, Toronto, Canada
Thinking About Becoming a Certified Language Teacher?
Our graduates enjoy fulfilling, exciting and rewarding careers around the globe. Employment opportunities for certified language teachers are sky rocketing as our world becomes more and more intertwined. Over 20,000 ESL teaching jobs, 11,000 French and over 5,000 Spanish position are being advertised each month; there is no better time than now to go and teach English, French or Spanish overseas!
Advantages of Obtaining a TESOL Certificate
Want to Travel the World?
- Equipped with our internationally recognized TESOL Certificate Accreditation, TFSOL or TSSOL, graduates from our member institutions have no problem finding teaching jobs around the world or in Canada – from Madrid to Bangkok, from Paris to Moscow, and from Buenos Aires to Tokyo
- The chance to learn about other cultures and attitudes and gain valuable exposure to varied characters and lifestyles
Want a Rewarding Career?
- Our graduates have the pleasure of seeing their students increase their ability to communicate
- They significantly impact the lives of their students
- They create friendships that last a lifetime
- Young teachers broaden their visions, gain invaluable experiences, develop their international communication skills, establish international contacts, and learn about other business and educational prospects that may not exist in Canada
Want to Optimize your Resume?
- Having overseas teaching experience is a unique asset that differentiates many of our graduates and gives them a competitive advantage
- Specializing and upgrading seminars at TESOL CANADA equips our graduates with the latest and up to date teaching material
- Younger graduates without extensive prior work experience discover upon their return that their overseas teaching employment becomes invaluable in opening doors to job opportunities and career choices that were previously unattainable
Not Sure What to do With Your University Degree?
- It is well known that fresh university graduates often have difficulty finding meaningful employment
- An undergraduate degree alone is not sufficient enough to get these grads the jobs they desire
- Working overseas givens these students real world life experience
- It also gives them opportunities to travel, work and make a difference in other students lives
Already a Teacher?
- A recognized TESOL certificate will enhance your teaching techniques, opening up more employment opportunities
- A TESOL certificate is great for teachers who are craving the excitement of exploring the world and love their existing career
Want to Make a Difference?
- Teaching English is a rewarding career as it is the primary language of the business, political and entertainment world
- Students in language schools abroad gain unlimited opportunities after becoming bilingual
- Humanity is indebted to the knowledge that brings peace and prosperity worldwide, and that knowledge is not possible without the means to communicate which in most cases is the knowledge of English, French & Spanish languages
Want to Learn Another Language?
- The majority of our graduates who teach overseas have the pleasure of learning the languages of their host countries
- Speaking more than one language increases your cognitive abilities such as problem-solving, creativity, and memory
- It works wonders on a cover letter as bilingual applicants are always given priority over monolingual applicants. Bilinguals can get prosperous career opportunities in the retail, transport, tourism, administration, public relations, marketing, banking, accountancy, translation, law and teaching sectors (to name a few)
Want to Earn a Significant Income?
- Our graduates earn a significantly higher income compared to their counterparts (equivalent age and education)
- TESOL / TESL accreditation qualification and TESOL Membership awarded by TESOL Canada are recognized by institutions throughout, Canada, USA, UK, the European Union and the rest of the world. They demonstrate your academic success and add values that show you have commitment, ambition and self-discipline - qualities important to prospective TESL employers
- Students who obtain their certification from one of our member institutions earn a higher income in comparison to other language teachers
Want Employment Security?
- Globally some 400 million people speak English as their first language and another 600 million speak it as their second. 250 million people speak French and up to 500 million people speak Spanish. A billion people are learning one of the above languages, and it is predicted almost half of the world will be proficient in English by the year 2050
- Jobs for certified language teachers worldwide are growing at an astonishing rate
- Language schools in Canada and around the world are more careful in hiring their teachers and gradually TESOL Certification has found its place of standards among employers in the language industry
Want to Grow as a Person?
- Our graduates enjoy increased independence and self-reliance
- Graduates develop a more accurate understanding of their own culture and habits
- The experience of teaching overseas will increase your communication skills, maturity, integrity, and knowledge of the world peace and cultures
Want to Become a Language Teacher in North America?
- In North America most accredited private schools, vocational language schools and colleges, community centers, business language schools as well as corporate training departments demand an Accredited TESOL Certified Teacher to teach their language programs
- As English is the primary language of most provinces, French and Spanish are widely spoken in various destinations such as Quebec, New Brunswick, and parts of Ontario & British Columbia; there is a high demand for Spanish and French teachers across Canada
Don’t Have a Bachelor’s Degree but Want to Teach?
- TESOL graduates without a Bachelor are strongly advised to complete a “Post Graduate Diploma in TESOL” which is a 650 hour accredited program which includes both theory and experience
- Post Graduate TESOL Diploma in various places around the world is considered as valuable as a bachelor’s degree and can open additional employment opportunities
Want to Further your Post-Secondary Education?
- Graduates who are planning to continue in the education field find that their overseas teaching experience becomes a valuable asset when applying for advanced degrees
Want a Recognized Education?
- TESOL Canada is recognized both in Canada & Overseas almost through most International TESOL Organizations and selected Government Agencies worldwide.
“No matter what path you choose in life you’ll always end up to the path that life has chosen for you, this may be your destiny.”
Call us at 1 (888) 360-3113
Email us at: info (AT) tesolcanada . ca
Live Your Dream
Change your life by making a change in other people's lives.