Questions !?

We're here to help. 

I'm Ready to Apply


Frequently Asked Questions by Teachers

TESOL Canada is a membership-based TESOL & ESL Standards Accreditation Organization. Training the TESOL Trainers is through TCCT Diploma Standard. ESL Teachers are certified using the Foundation or the Advanced TESOL Standards. Special Interest Groups SIGs are concentrated on Teaching Academic English TAE, Business English TBE, Academic Subjects TAS, or Teaching English to Children TEC. All programs are available in English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.

1- What is TESOL Canada?

TESOL Canada—Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages in Canada is the acronym that refers to the professional association, the profession, and the field itself. Because TESOL Canada’s acronym is the same as the abbreviation for the field, it may also help to explain what the association is not: TESOL Canada is not a language school and does not provide English-language classes.

TESOL Canada is a membership organization, an accrediting or certifying body that evaluates teachers, students, and institutional members on their teachers' educational programs or qualifications. Up until May 2017, TESOL Canada was made of 64 Institutional Members in Canada and Overseas with almost 1,800 individual members in Canada & abroad. Ten board members of TESOL Canada represent ten Canadian provinces & 3 territories. The primary goal of the Board is the advancement of TESOL Standards in Canada with the representations of Canadian standards globally.

TESOL Canada is also a research and development center updating TESOL Standards in Canada and on the global scale, thereby applying updated strategies and skills through its’ members both in Canada and internationally.

TESOL Canada is not a placement agency and does not coordinate the filling of ESL/EFL jobs. TESOL Canada hopes the information is helpful but does not intend it to substitute for professional assistance. In addition to general academic requirements, many countries have visas & work permit regulations with which ESL/ EFL teachers must comply. When an organization has the acronym TESOL in its name, it refers to the field as a whole and does not indicate that it is affiliated with TESOL Canada unless and otherwise listed at our Accredited Institutions page.

TESOL Canada does not endorse or lend its name or logo to any non-accredited organizations. TESOL Canada provides Institutions & Teachers memberships only to accredited organizations or individuals. Applicants may apply for accreditation & membership on our membership page.


2- What are the differences between TESL, TEFL, and TESOL?

TESL refers to "Teaching English as a Second Language" programs in English-speaking countries for students whose first languages are other than English, such as programs in the English part of Canada & USA. TEFL refers to "Teaching English as a Foreign Language" programs in countries where English is not the primary language.

TESOL, which stands for "Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages," is a general name for the field of teaching that includes both TESL and TEFL. In another word, TESOL Certified Teachers are qualified to work in Canada, USA or internationally in Asia. While TEFL Certified teachers are qualified to teach in Asia or Eastern Europe in countries where English is not the first language; and TESL Certified teachers might teach ESL in Canada or USA & UK while their certificates are not tailored to teach in non-native speaking countries such as China or South Korea. Although most schools & teachers may not follow such guideline, this is the general rule.


3- What types of recognition do I need to teach ESL/EFL?

The requirements are specific to the jobs 
and the employers. They may also vary a great deal from one
 position to another. Depending on the institution, generally speaking, the minimum qualification to teach English in private language schools throughout the world is the TESOL or TEFL certificate, and in most countries (not all), employers also require bachelor’s degree. If you do not have a bachelor’s degree and yet wish to teach ESL, it is recommended to complete a TESOL Diploma (450 hours) rather than a Certificate (150 hr Foundation Standard) or (300 hr Advanced Standard). Depending on the location of your target employment, the requirement for the number of hours covered by your course can be different. While a TESOL Certificate with 150 hours training is good enough to work in Language Schools of Beijing & in Mongolia, to work in the JET program, Japan requires a TESOL Diploma program of 450 hrs, and requirement in Hong Kong Ministry of Education is 250 hrs plus a bachelor’s degree. To work in Ontario's LINC the requirement is TESL Ontario approval, while to work in private language schools an Advanced TESOL Certificate of 300 hrs duration is widely accepted. Academic goals are also important. If one is aiming to gain a Master's degree in Education or a Ph.D. in Education, it’s best to complete a Postgraduate Diploma and obtain study credits toward a Master's degree rather than a TESOL certificate. Although a TESOL certificate is appropriate for employment purposes, for academic advancements the Postgraduate Diploma in TESOL can be a better fit.


4- If my degree is in a field other than TESOL, do I need another degree?

Most TESL/TEFL jobs require at least some academic background in TESOL or a related field in Education, English, and Linguistics. If your degree is in an unrelated field, you might consider completing a Diploma or Postgraduate Diploma in TESOL. If your degree is in a related field, a TESOL Foundation Certificate can be a good start. If you do not have a degree at all but have covered a few years of college and not graduated, we recommend the TESOL Diploma program. 


5- What is a TESL, TEFL, TESOL certificate, TESOL Diploma, or a PGD in TESOL?

Certificate programs provide the introduction and the foundation to teach ESL. Certificate programs mostly organized through private colleges are about 3 to 4 months in duration (150 hours to 350 hours.)
Diplomas or Postgraduate Diplomas at the university level provide a more in-depth approach to ESL education and can take two to four semesters to complete. The credits are often applicable to a Master’s degree.


6- What accreditation short-term courses offer through Online Seminars?

Independent seminar-based certificate providers that are generally short-term (one or two weekends) are mostly non-accredited and not recognized in North America or Internationally. It is strongly advised not to assume that one can buy knowledge and certifications through short-term (one to three days) online webinars from organizations claiming to relate to TESOL/ TESL or TEFL. Employers know the difference, and will mostly likely not hire applicants with less than 120 hours of training that includes at least 50 hours of practicum.  TESOL Canada offers its TESOL Foundation Certification with 150 hours, and its Advanced TESOL Certification with 300 hours of training, much higher than most other standards. The Advanced program has 150 hours of Theory and 150 hours of online Teaching Practice. In-Class Teaching Practicum is also available in some locations.


7- How do I find a teacher's education program in my area?

TESOL Canada maintains a list of institutions that offer accredited 
programs. The list is an online resource featuring approximately 58 Private Schools, Colleges and Universities in the United States, China, Turkey, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Japan, Qatar, Mexico, and Canada.


8- I do not have a degree or a certificate in TEFL or TESL, but I’d like to teach ESL or EFL. What job opportunities exist?

Thousands of opportunities are available worldwide. If you are not trained in TESOL and plan to search for a paid position, you will most likely find low wages, no benefits, and long hours or you may not even get any offers at all. To get decent employment offers and a regular salary, you do need to complete a TESOL Certificate program that is acceptable with the country principles in which you are applying for a teaching position. If you do not have a degree, there are still jobs that you can apply to, but without a TESOL Diploma or a Certificate, it will be most difficult to get any offers.


9- If English is not my first language but I'm proficient in my English, can I still teach ESL?

Certainly! Some ESL/EFL employers may prefer someone who is proficient in the students’ mother tongue and in English or someone who has had the experience of learning English as a second language. In today’s cosmopolitan Canadian society, almost 50 % of teachers are non-native speakers. TESOL Canada does not tolerate discrimination that affects our members, including discrimination based on the first language, religion, sex, and race or nationality background.


10- Do I need to speak other languages (Chinese, Spanish, etc) to teach English overseas? 

Speaking a second language is not necessarily required to gain a teaching position, but it is beneficial, to know other languages and cultures. If you are living and working in a non–English-speaking country, you may not be required to speak that country’s language, but you will likely find your stay more comfortable and rewarding if you learn the local language. 


Teachers with Previous Teaching Experience and Education in TESOL, from Recognized or Non-Recognized TESOL Programs, with or without Degrees can benefit from the following upgrades:


Teachers Advanced Standing Evaluation "TASE" is a process through which TESOL Canada can evaluate, validate and credit an applicant's Previous Teaching Experience toward completion of a TESOL Certification Program or through the Board Exam toward reaching TESOL Canada Certificate of Accreditation. Regardless of having or not having a TESOL certificate, TASE can help you.



To receive TESOL Canada credentials, applicants whose trainings were completed in non-accredited TESOL institutions can supply their educational documents, the outlines of their TESOL courses, and summary of their teaching experiences. They can then apply to a Free TASE Evaluation. Once approved, applicants may receive accreditation by enrolling in TCBE Board Exams.



University degrees completed outside Canada shall follow a Canadian equivalency process through local Provincial Ministry of Education, and in Québec through Equivalence Québec. If you are currently outside Canada during the time of application, you may supply your TELPE and documents directly to WTO World Teachers Organization or TESOL Canada for Equivalency & Evaluations.


TESOL Canada Accreditation Certificate & Membership Includes the Following

Upgrading Courses in TESOL (20 hour program) = TEC Teaching English to Children (10 hour program) = TBE Teaching Business English (10 hour program) = TAE Teaching Academic English (10 hour program) = TFSOL (20 hour program) = TFC Teaching French to Children (10 hour program) = Français d’affaires (10 hour program) = SCHOLARSHIP Offers for Graduate School Programs = Job Posting through E-Bulletin = Monthly TESOL Canada Newswire = Research & Annual Conventions Report = International Accreditations and Representations in Five Continents = Access to Online Resources of Lesson Plans & Conversation Activities Data Base = And monthly news updates about TESOL Standards.

11- What country has the most jobs available?

Because no single body governs all ESL jobs worldwide, no statistics exist for which countries have the most jobs. However, if a region would be in question, most international ESL teaching jobs point to Asia and Central-Asia. Please visit TESOL Canada’s Online Jobs & Career page for job listings.

12- Does TESOL Canada offer job placements?

TESOL Canada does neither offer placement services for teachers nor recruitment services for employers. TESOL Canada Jobs & Career page has many resources available to job seekers, including an online E-Bulletin, a monthly newswire, and a job fair held at the annual IATEFL convention.

13- Does TESOL Canada have an office where I live?

TESOL Canada's head office is in Toronto, Ontario. TESOL Canada has regional offices in Ontario, Québec, B.C, N.S, N.B, California, and Beijing. In the USA, TESOL Canada is affiliated with TESOL USA, TESOL New York, and TESOL Los Angeles. Besides, TESOL Canada has more than 50 international affiliates that are entirely independent organizations. A list of accredited institutions where courses are available is on the Accredited Institutions page.

14- How long does it take to process my membership application?

Although your application and payment can be simultaneous, it takes two to three weeks to process your membership certificate and ship it to your address.

15- What does the membership include for teachers & students?

Upgrading courses in:

  • TESOL (20-hour program),
  • TEC Teaching English to Children (10-hour program)
  • TBE Teaching Business English (10-hour program)
  • TAE Teaching Academic English (10-hour program)
  • TFSOL (20-hour program)
  • TFC Teaching French to Children (10-hour program)
  • Francais d’affaires (10-hour program)
  • SCHOLARSHIP Offers for Graduate School Programs
  • Job Posting through E-Bulletin
  • Monthly TESOL Canada Newswire
  • Research & Annual Conventions Report
  • International Accreditations and Representations in Five Continents
  • Access to Online Resources, Lesson Plans & Conversation Activities
  • Monthly news about TESOL upgrades

16- If I'm a TESOL Canada member, am I also a member of my local affiliate?

Yes, Depending on your residency, TESOL Canada membership will automatically enroll you in TESOL Québec, TESOL Ontario, TESOL N.B, TESOL N.S, TESOL B.C., TESOL New York, TESOL Los Angeles, TESOL Asia, and TESOL China in Beijing. Should you wish to join TESOL International or IATEFL, you may apply to them directly. A global recognition is achieved through TESOL Canada's membership.

17- Do I have to be certified by TESOL Canada before I can become a member?

You can join TESOL Canada as a TESOL Student or TESOL Graduate (Teacher.) Individuals that are not in the field of teaching or are not planning to become teachers may not join TESOL Canada.

18- How can an employer verify if I am an accredited TESOL Canada member?

Employers, institutions and other organizations may check our Accredited Teachers Page. Periodic update of members list is available online.

19- Is membership transferable?

No. Membership is individual based and non-transferable, even if your school or someone else paid for your membership.

20- May my institution become a member of TESOL?

Yes, Institutions can become Accredited Institutional Members of TESOL Canada and may do so through Institutions page.

21- My TESOL/TESL/TEFL training is not from a TESOL Canada Recognized Program. How can I become a TESOL Canada member? (TASE Program)

There are solutions. Applicants whose training were in a non-accredited TESOL institution can supply their educational documents, TESOL courses outlines, and summary of their previous teaching experiences. They can then apply to “Teachers Advanced Standing Evaluation - TASE.” After a complete evaluation, TESOL Canada Certificate can be provided based on prior Teaching Experience, Practicum Credits, Methodologies, Research & Publication Credits, and other Undergraduate or Graduate Education. To qualify for certification, applicants must pass the TESOL Canada Board Exam TCBE. TASE evaluation cost is free; however, the Board Exam and certifications have processing fees.

22- If I have a Degree and Teaching Experience with Children can I qualify for TESOL Canada Certification?

Yes. You have two options.
Option A) Register in the TESOL Canada Diploma Standard TCCT 450 hour Certification program that is intended for teaching to Adults & Children. TCCT includes the Adults ESL teaching, the TESOL Foundation, TAE Teaching Academic English, TBE Teaching Business English, and the TEC Teaching English to Children.
Option B) Register in the TEC Teaching English to Children that can be studied independently as a separate certificate. TEC is intended for overseas employment in Teaching English to Children.

23- I have returned home from teaching EFL abroad & would now like to be certified to teach ESL in Canada. What should I do?

If you have a TESOL certificate from a non-recognized institution, apply to TASE.
If you have no TESOL certificate at all but have years of teaching experience, apply to TASE.
With no degree & no certificate, and no teaching experience, apply to enroll in a TESOL program through one of our approved institutions.

24- My degree was completed in another country. Will it be accepted as a requirement in Canada?

Although University degrees completed outside Canada shall follow a Canadian equivalency process through local Provincial Ministry of Education, and in Québec through Equivalence Québec, TESOL Canada performs its in-house equivalency for TESOL Certificates and related degrees received from the international institutions. Once the equivalency is completed, the degree is recognized and accepted in Canada. You may also consider applying to TASE.

If you are currently outside Canada during the time of application, you may follow the TASE program, or supply your documents directly to WTO for Equivalency & Evaluations. World Teachers Organization WTO provides equivalency and translations in 14 languages.

If your language of instruction was not in English, a TESOL English Language Proficiency Exam TELPE would be required. If IELTS or TOEFL exams are completed within recent three years, results can be accepted.

25- Can I complete my teaching experience & practicum online?

Yes, there is the possibility of completing teaching practicum online through TESOL Canada's e-learning portal. Various online teaching & learning portals will be introduced.

26- Does my TESOL education count as K-12 classroom credits for public school systems?

No. TESOL training is not meant for public schools under the category of Ministry of Education or School Board systems. TESOL is to teach to adults more than 16 years of age and not for children or teenagers in Canada. Although in some countries TESOL teachers may be teaching to youth as well as adults and may conduct classes in the public schools, in Canada public schools have very different approaches through Provincial College of Teachers and School Boards.

27- If I have CELTA, can I be certified with TESOL Canada?

Yes, please apply to TASE “Teachers Advanced Standing Evaluation” program and complete the TCBE Board Exam. .

28- What are the different Standards offered at TESOL Canada?

Standard Hours Duration Theory/ Practice Includes Employment Suggested for
TESOL Foundation Certificate 150 3 Months 100/ 50 Adults Foundation Overseas Only Non-Degree or Degree Holders
Advanced Certificate 300 4 Months 150/ 150 Adults, TBE & TAE or TEC
Overseas, Canada & USA Non-Degree or Degree Holders
Diploma TCCT 450 5 Months 200/ 150 Adults, TBE, TAS, TEC & TCCT Overseas, Canada & USA Degree Holders
Postgraduate Diploma 650 6 Months 400/ 250 Diploma TCCT + Postgraduate Overseas, Canada & USA Degree or Master Holders

29- I hold a Master’s degree in Education/ TESOL or English. Could I be TESOL Canada certified?

Yes, You may apply to Postgraduate Diploma Standard Certification through the TASE program.

30- If TESL Ontario certified could I also become TESOL Canada certified?

Tailored to teach in Ontario LINC program, TESL Ontario standards are different than TESOL Canada that are broadly for language schools instructors across Canada and overseas. A TESL Ontario member or graduate would need to reapply to TESOL Canada. Membership in TESOL Canada does not provide a membership in TESL Ontario, as the two are completely separate entities.

31- What are the differences between membership & accredited certification?

TESOL Canada Membership adds global recognition to your education, work experience, and TESOL credentials. Whether you graduated from an accredited TESOL Canada institution or a non-accredited program, TESOL Canada Membership will always add the extra recognition needed in the global TESOL community. Members can go through the TASE program, and once approved, receive their "Membership Certificates." Members have privileges of upgrading specialized courses and additional membership features. The membership program is best for future employments and being actively involved in the global TESOL community.

TESOL Canada Accreditation Certificate, on the other hand, provides a complete fresh "Accreditation Certificate" for a selected TESOL Canada Standard such as the Foundation Certificate, the Advanced Certificate, or the TESOL Diploma TCCT. To receive an "Accreditation Certificate," applicants would need to enroll in the TESOL Canada Board Exam TCBE, and complete a TESOL Canada approved TESOL study in an accredited institution. The "Accreditation Certificate" includes the "Membership Certificate," so the graduates would receive both documents and credentials. The "Accreditation Certificate" is a testament to superior academic achievements and the language proficiency.

Once a member, the person may receive a "Membership Certificate," or apply to "TESOL Accreditation Certificate" of a completed standard. Although we recommend the "Accreditation Certificate," the Accreditation step is not an obligatory but a voluntary educational upgrade.

32- If I lost a certificate, can I be issued a new one?

Yes, if your initial certification was through a TESOL Canada affiliated institution, we typically keep all records for five years. In such a case re-issuing a certificate may be possible.

33- If an unlisted Institute issued a certificate, can I still get a new one?

No, If your institution was not a member of TESOL Canada, we have no records of their students.

34- How can I apply to one of your recognized organizations?

The list of accredited schools with their website links is available on our Accredited Institutions page. Applicants may also apply through TESOL Canada's Registration page directed toward their selected school & program.

35- What are the differences between TESOL Canada and other TESL Organizations in Canada?

In Canada;

TESOL Canada concentrates more on Private Language Industry such as Language Schools, Private Community Colleges or Private Vocational Colleges as opposed to TESL programs focused on Public Education Systems such as Canadian Universities, Colleges or the Immigration Schools (LINC., etc.) Canadian applicants willing to work in Canadian public schools and colleges are better to apply to TESL programs. Canadian applicants looking for jobs in the private sectors such as international language schools, community centers, vocational colleges, corporations with Business English in Canada, and for those willing to Travel Overseas and Work Abroad, TESOL Canada programs are your best option. International affiliations of TESOL Canada are best suited for Canadians searching for ESL teaching jobs abroad.

On the International Scale;

In addition to representing the private sectors, TESOL Canada also represents various public colleges and universities in Asia, Middle East, and Europe. Internationally TESOL Canada is affiliated with more than 50 TESOL organizations and schools providing accreditations and recognitions to their TESOL graduates to teach in their countries. Through its affiliates, TESOL Canada programs have gained Secretary of Education approvals in the U.S.A, Ministries of Education approvals in China, Japan, S.Korea, Turkey, India, Pakistan, Russia, and in Mexico.

Other Languages;
What's more, TESOL Canada provides Teachers Training programs not only in English but also in 12 other languages. Languages include TASOL in Arabic, TCSOL in Chinese, TFSOL in French, TSSOL in Spanish, TJSOL in Japanese, TKSOL in Korean, TISOL in Italian, TGSOL in German, TRSOL in Russian, TTSOL in Turkish, TPSOL in Portuguese, & TPrSOL in Persian.

TESOL Canada provides TESOL for adults, but it also provides TEC Teaching English to Children, TAE Teaching Academic English & TBE Teaching Business English in all countries.

International Standards;
Although TESOL Canada is purely Canadian, working in an International Community, TESOL Canada's International Standards go through a wider spectrum of evaluations and double checking to cover all countries requirements and regulations. Hence TESOL Canada comprises a minimum 150 hours TESOL Foundation Program, 300 hours Advanced TESOL, 450 hours of TESOL Diploma, and 650 hours of TESOL Postgraduate Diploma with all programs to include Theory & Practicum. TESL schools, on the other hand, cover the minimum hours of 120-hours, that are less than internationally accepted TESOL modules.

TESOL Scholarships;
Understanding the difficulties students and teachers face, TESOL Canada has arranged a TESOL Scholarship to qualified applicants. Candidates may receive up to 50% of scholarships for selected programs when available.

36- Does one need a degree to enroll in TESOL Canada approved programs?

If an applicant can provide sufficient college studies along with teaching experience, he/ she can go through the TASE program and receive his/ her certification through the Board Exam process. Once thoroughly evaluated an applicant can join the TESOL Canada Certification process. Almost 90 % of our members have Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D in the field. Most work permit procedures require a degree through the embassy of your chosen country. 

All applicants are subject to TESOL English Language Proficiency Exam TELPE at the start of their programs and must pass through TESOL Canada Board Exams TCBE to qualify for the accreditation certificate. TELPE is not required from a Native Speaker, or a Non-native Speaker who graduated from an English Speaking University.


Once a Teacher's Previous Education and Experience is evaluated through "TASE," to become TESOL Canada Certified the following options are available:.

Advanced TESOL Certificate

Advanced TESOL Standard Certificate includes 300 hours of Theory & Practice. The theory is tailored for Adults, TBE Teaching Business English, and TAE Teaching Academic English. This program provides employment opportunities both in Canada & Overseas. The advanced program is available to applicants with Degrees. Applicants without degrees can apply to the TESOL Foundation. Teachers with Teaching Experience may receive Practicum Credits. Teachers with Academic Education in TESOL or ESL may receive partial Theory Credits. Maximum credits allowed is 50 %.



TESOL Diploma Standard- aka “TESOL Canada Certified Trainer” TCCT program includes 450 hours of Theory & Practice. The theory is designed for Adults, TBE Teaching Business English, TAE Teaching Academic English, as well as TEC Teaching English to Children. The Diploma program provides employment opportunities as ESL instructor or TESOL Trainer with TCCT both in Canada & abroad. The program requires a degree to join. Previous Teaching Experience or  Academic Education in TESOL or ESL may grant Practicum or Theory Credits. Maximum course credits allowed is 50 %.



Postgraduate Diploma in TESOL includes 650 hours of Theory & Practice. The theory is tailored for Adults, TBE Teaching Business English, TAE Teaching Academic English, as well as TEC Teaching English to Children, and TCCT on the Postgraduate level. Credits are transferable toward a Master Degree at our accredited universities. Opportunities are available as ESL /EFL or TESOL Instructors with TCCT both in Canada & abroad. A college degree is required. Previous Experience or Academic Education in TESOL can gain Practicum or Theory Credits. Maximum credits is 50 %.



Membership in TESOL Canada is a voluntary process that has many advantages & benefits mentioned above. Certified Teachers through one of our Recognized Institutions can apply to TESOL Canada Membership & Accreditation. TASE approved teachers may also apply to TESOL Canada Membership & Accreditation through the TCBE Board Exam.

One Year Plan
Month / Billed Annually

TESOL Foundation Standard 150

Advanced TESOL Standard 300

Online Lesson Plans, Resources, Team Support, Employment e-Bulletin, Free Webinars, Free Updates on TESOL, TBE, TAE, TEC & Standards

Three Year Plan
Month/ Billed One Time

Advanced TESOL Standard 300

TESOL Diploma Standard 450 - TCCT

Online Lesson Plans, Resources, Team Support, Employment e-Bulletin, Free Webinars, Free Updates on TESOL, TBE, TAE, TEC & Standards

Five Year Plan
Month/ Billed One Time

TESOL Diploma Standard 450- TCCT

Postgraduate Standard 650- TCCT

Online Lesson Plans, Resources, Team Support, Employment e-Bulletin, Free Webinars, Free Updates on TESOL, TBE, TAE, TEC & Standards

Still have questions? Use Live Chat or Call us at 1-888-360-3113

Copy Rights Reserved: All text, logo, abbreviations and terms except the word "TESOL" on this site are properties of TESOL Canada and are protected by Canada, the U.S.A., the U.K, and Madrid International protocol of copyrights and trademark laws. Under the copyrights regulations, the text, resources, books, brochures, PDF files of this website may not be copied, translated or distributed in any manner (electronic, web or printed) without the prior written consent of or Trademarked Terms: TFSOL, DELFI, TSSOL, TESOL Board Exam, TESOL Canada Board Exam, TPSOL, TISOL, TJSOL, TCSOL, TKSOL, TASOL, TGSOL, TRSOL, TTSOL, TEC, TFC, TSC, TBE, TAE, TCE, CIT, Mini MBA Seminars, TESOL Leadership and the usage of term " TESOL Canada " & its logo used on this page are all Trademarked under TESOL Canada rights and may not be used in any manner without written consent of Copyright © 2013-2022 TESOLCanada.Org - All Rights Reserved